Divina Thermal Area Cruise Pass - Value for Money?

HardToPort

I’m cruising next month on Divina. Some extras are less expensive to book prior to boarding including the Thermal Area Cruise Pass.

I’d appreciate feedback from anyone recent Divina cruisers who have experienced the Thermal Area. Value for money? Crowded? 

Also, is there an adult area on the Divina with pool, bar etc? Excluding the Yacht Club, of course.

Thanks

The Divina is an older ship and does not have a great thermal spa area. We love the thermal spa area on the newer ships (Seaside, Seashore, Meraviglia) and love going to it. We have been on the Divina and definitely not worth paying extra for.  Bottom line, not worth the extra money IMO. 

There is an adults only pool on the Divina in the Aft on deck 15. The Garden Pool. There is a bar there also. Not much shade is the downside. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, flahagan said:

The last time I was on the Divina was in 2014 and I remember a really nice thermal pool near the gym, don't know if it was part of the spa but it was open to all.  Is that gone?

I’ll let you know when I get back!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 5:39 AM, ready2cruzagain said:

The Divina is an older ship and does not have a great thermal spa area. We love the thermal spa area on the newer ships (Seaside, Seashore, Meraviglia) and love going to it. We have been on the Divina and definitely not worth paying extra for.  Bottom line, not worth the extra money IMO. 

There is an adults only pool on the Divina in the Aft on deck 15. The Garden Pool. There is a bar there also. Not much shade is the downside. 

We loved the thermal spa on Meraviglia!  We are on the Seaside next.  Is the Seaside spa like the Meraviglia?  The thermal spa on the Divina was a bust.  😞 

• Like 1

Appreciate the feedback. I’ll probably pass on the Pass.

pre Covid I did a cruise (not sure if it was Carnival or NCL) and they had a spa area that was, I think, called Serenity. It was quiet, spacious, and had these amazing heated tile loungers. They gave you a full body heat and were life savers for someone with some sore muscles. The area was in the bow and the view was fabulous.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GreytRacer said:

We loved the thermal spa on Meraviglia!  We are on the Seaside next.  Is the Seaside spa like the Meraviglia?  The thermal spa on the Divina was a bust.  😞 

Seaside is very similar to Mera. You’ll enjoy it.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 9:55 AM, GreytRacer said:

We actually like the spa on the Seaside better than the Meraviglia.  Loved it!

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2023 at 9:52 AM, GreytRacer said:

Divina Thermal Spa was nothing!  Two very small rooms (sauna and steam), one set for men and one set for women.  Have to make a reservation to use them.  Don’t waste your money.  

I purchased spa pass for10APR23 on Divina

4 hours ago, garsny said:

I purchased spa pass for10APR23 on Divina

Are you doing the 4 day, or a B2B? I’m on the 14-21. The pass is cheap, only $83 CDN pre-cruise. If you’re going to post from the cruise, I’d love to hear your first impressions.