Peloton Question

flashcruise

25 minutes ago, flashcruise said:

We will be on Solstice on April 8. For those of you who used the gym…..have they replaced the pedals on the Pelotons so you can wear regular shoes or do I need to bring my cycle shoes?

Don't know about Solstice.  Used regular shoes on my 2022 cruise.

I will be on the Millennium on Saturday and will check out the Pelotons there. I'll also ask about the Solstice. On another cruise forum, someone shared that the Millennium Pelotons don't have the "clips" for Peloton's branded shoes. They do have clips for another cycling style, apparently, which seems odd to me. However they apparently also have cages for regular workout footwear. I'm new to the stationary bike world so I apologize for my lack of proper terminology. 

I think you should be OK with regular shoes as per posts by Arizona Wildcat and others! 

Stay tuned for an update in a few days! 🙂

Actually the Peloton at home uses delta clips.  I have used the Peloton at Hotels and they have cages but never on a cruise.  I am going on the Summit and would love to bring my shoes if they are in fact Delta clips but will deal with cages if I have to .