On-line Check in question

HodgeNNicole

We are about 90 days out from our Mardi Gras cruise and I wanted to get in the mood for vacation and start the check in process. Put in my passport info etc.  

But I can't seem to find out where to do that?

Where the website shows online check in. It says it is not available until about 14 days prior to boarding???

We are in a suite so I was under the impression that check in will be a bit earlier than the 14 day window?

Am I just missing a step someplace??

When you check in skip everything so you can get your early boarding time if that is what you want.  Then go back in later and enter everything else.  I checked in at midnight for my upcoming Celebration cruise and today will enter my passport info, etc.

Like they said, if you are in a suite you will be able to check in 16 days prior to your cruise.  Like the previous post said, when you do go online at midnight, you can skip ahead all the steps to get your boarding time and select the 1000-1030 time.  You can then stop and go to bed or it actually only took me like 15 minutes to go through all the steps and add your passport info and credit card info and answer all the questions.  Piece of cake...

Correct me if I am wrong but does my check in time really matter if I am in a suite? I thought I read someplace we get priority boarding by booking a suite? We are early risers and like to get on the ship to start our adventure as early as possible but I wasn't really stressing about signing in at midnight etc if I didn't need too?

Second part of my question... from the responses it sounds like there is no check in available until we are closer to sailing time.  We normally sail on other lines and can usually pre-fill the passport info and stuff but not select a boarding time until closer to the cruise.

7 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

Correct me if I am wrong but does my check in time really matter if I am in a suite? I thought I read someplace we get priority boarding by booking a suite? We are early risers and like to get on the ship to start our adventure as early as possible but I wasn't really stressing about signing in at midnight etc if I didn't need too?

Second part of my question... from the responses it sounds like there is no check in available until we are closer to sailing time.  We normally sail on other lines and can usually pre-fill the passport info and stuff but not select a boarding time until closer to the cruise.

You really don’t need a check in time as you are in a suite.  You will be in 1 of the first groups to board.

you will have to wait until 16 days before the cruise to enter any information.