Concierge Lounge snacks and drinks

IDL

2 minutes ago, johnwelch62 said:

This will be our first cruise with Oceania (Vista 5/20). Baristas sounds like the place for my early mornings (Cappuccino and the NYT crossword is a ritual). Does anyone know if Oatmilk is available at Baristas? 

Not sure if they have it there but request it  ahead of time  & it may be available

I know they have almond milk

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, johnwelch62 said:

This will be our first cruise with Oceania (Vista 5/20). Baristas sounds like the place for my early mornings (Cappuccino and the NYT crossword is a ritual). Does anyone know if Oatmilk is available at Baristas? 

plant based milk is available.  I use it but I have no preference for almond or oat milk so I didn't ask which it was.

• Thanks 1

Just to close this out. I heard back from Oceania. Basically, sorry, too late. I will add that 90 days out seems like a long time, given my experience with other cruise lines.

Now I know for next time. 🙂

Oat milk in Barista's on VISTA is not a standard item, needs a special request to make 90 days prior to sailing.

Today, 3/30/2023 we are 51 days prior to sailing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johnwelch62 said:

Just to close this out. I heard back from Oceania. Basically, sorry, too late. I will add that 90 days out seems like a long time, given my experience with other cruise lines.

Now I know for next time. 🙂

Oat milk in Barista's on VISTA is not a standard item, needs a special request to make 90 days prior to sailing.

Today, 3/30/2023 we are 51 days prior to sailing.

They may stock it  already 

fingers crossed for you

• 5 weeks later...

Barristas and the lounges are nice to get a coffee or a snack.  Barristas has great coffee and food.  Now that it stays open late, we seldom go to the concierge lounge. If your cabin is close to the lounge, drop in for a snack.  However, we like aft cabins.  It's quicker to go up to Barristas.