Check out my epic Celebrity Equinox buffet video!

wdblake

1 hour ago, wdblake said:

Thanks for that. It looks like a good selection, although a little more sparse at dinner than previously.  However if I may critique, the constant in/out/in/out showing all the food made for a difficult video to watch. As a suggestion, a bit of editing to use a series of still shots showing the description and then the food would make the video easier on the eyes. 

• Like 1

Brilliant - thank you. Link sent to my son and his girlfriend as they sail with us on Equinox in September first ever cruise. Am sure that they will find the video very informative.

Guest CunucuMom
2 hours ago, CunucuMom said:

Loved it!  Thank you for posting!

From the newbie perspective, the OV buffet selection looks wonderful and despite the repetition and empty stations at dinner, I'm comfortable with the variety of offerings should we choose to forgo the MDR or specialty restaurants and just dine casual.

Question;  roughly what time did you film the lunch and dinner segments?  Reading other reviews, I was surprised how easily you were able to step right in for your close-up shots.  Any issues finding seating in the OV?  Btw, shout out to your 'helper' (your bride, perhaps?) who opened the lids of the pancake/french toast/waffle servers.

Thanks for posting.  We were on Equinox Jan 21-30 this year.  The breakfast and lunch OVC buffets were similar to your video.  Plenty of selections and pretty much same as we experienced in the past.  But for our cruise, the dinner OVC buffet was paltry.  Pizza and pasta and a small salad bar.  So what you show is a significant improvement for the dinner buffet.  Not as great as in the past, but certainly enough choices to probably satisfy many cruisers now.  I guess Celebrity did listen to its passengers to some extent.