How does the Coffee Card

22 minutes ago, bethco said:

Double espresso would get two spots of your card marked.  They do have alternate milk options, but I don't know what all they have. 

I guess my question was do they support the alternative milk with the card or do they charge on top of the card for it? Thx for the info on double expresso. 

10 hours ago, Jenna1983 said:

Just trying to decide whether the other person needs to get it too. 

Decide that on board after you ask the barista all your questions, including how many punches your drink takes - the card is the same price on board as in the planner so there's no savings buying ahead.

My husband had is drinks with almond milk on Oasis a few weeks ago. No additional punches.  Not sure about double expresso, but I do know that a small was 1 punch and a medium was 2 punches.

We like having the coffee card if we don't have the a drink package.  I'd get a small each morning and then an iced coffee in the afternoon (2 punches).  DH would get a medium (or large?) each morning.  This was good for the week.  Only thing we found on Oasis is that we  couldn't use it on a Frappuccino. I could have sworn I did use the card for one on Liberty.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

What drinks/punches the card be used for seems to vary a bit across ships/staff.

Yeah, was a bit annoyed as was hoping to use the card for Frappuccino's for our kids.  The description on the app didn't list it though so I had no way to fight it.  So we just paid out of pocket.