Bidding for upgrade but "Reservation not found"?

Scotto97

I just booked a cruise yesterday that leaving on May 14th (47 days out), but when I try to log in and place an upgrade bid, I receive the error "Your reservation was not found". Does it take a few days for our cruise to be loaded into the bidding system?

I'm able to book dining reservations and shore excursions using the app however.  

10 minutes ago, Scotto97 said:

I just booked a cruise yesterday that leaving on May 14th (47 days out), but when I try to log in and place an upgrade bid, I receive the error "Your reservation was not found". Does it take a few days for our cruise to be loaded into the bidding system?

I'm able to book dining reservations and shore excursions using the app however.  

Not everybody is eligible for bidding, but if you are, there should be a "Let's Get You Upgraded"

message when you are signed-in to your account and open that booking.

• Like 1

I'm not surprise to see that it isn't available for upgrade immediately.  NCL (and other cruise lines) use a 3rd party company named PlusGrade to run the bidding process.  The cruise data needs to be loaded into the PlusGrade database before upgrades can be initiated.  I'm guessing they only do that upload every 24 hours or perhaps even every few days (once a week, maybe).  

Edited by MeHeartCruising