Haven't cruised in 11 years

Greetings to all,  We are cruising with our adult son, next January. We probably will not purchase the alcohol package(unless it goes on sale). If we didn't buy any sort of package for beverages, what would be available at the buffets to drink.. I realize we will likely at least buy the cola package, just wondering though, if one could actually drink tea and coffee with meals? Thanks.  I'm pretty naive about it all.  Also, on Coco Cay, do you have to purchase a lounge chair in order to have a place to sit?  I'm seeing all kinds of packages available for various upgrades( I'm guessing here) to cabanas, beach bed rentals,& etc.  Anyway thanks for your answers.

Coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade probably a fruit punch of some kind for complementary drinks.

No need to purchase loungers on Coco Cay.  They are plentiful and complementary.  
There are many upgrades you can purchase but none are essential to have a great cruise.

6 minutes ago, poocher said:

Coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade probably a fruit punch of some kind for complementary drinks.

No need to purchase loungers on Coco Cay.  They are plentiful and complementary.  
There are many upgrades you can purchase but none are essential to have a great cruise.

At least last year they also had more at breakfast (eg, orange juice).

• Like 1

You did not say what ship you are on. On any Oasis class ship reservations for all the shows are available for booking about 30 days before sail date, waiting to book a few weeks and a lot of shows will be sold out. 

Edited by taglovestocruise