Balcony w/ 2 upper pullmans layout

ylimemh

I have room 12312 booked on the Mardi Gras. According to carnival deck plans, the room has 2 upper pullmans (vs a sofa bed and upper Pullman). I cannot find a picture of this balcony layout on Mardi Gras or Celebration, and I can’t picture where the second Pullman would be in a balcony room. Can anyone explain or provide a picture? 

Interesting.  I checked the deck plans and it was the only balcony I found on the entire ship with that designation.  Strange though is the Carnival description doesn't mention it.  I think it is a typo, it will have one upper and a sofa bed like the other balconies which are designated with one •.

12312     Balcony (8E)          205/44 = 249 square feet                         
Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-single sofa bed-one upper
View: window and balcony
Bathroom: shower, toilet, sink
Features: flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, USB outlets, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, non-stocked mini bar unit, 2-closets, desk and ottoman seat, sofa
Balcony Features: 2 patio chairs and table / balcony partition opens to: 12308 and 12316

1 hour ago, ray98 said:

Interesting.  I checked the deck plans and it was the only balcony I found on the entire ship with that designation.  Strange though is the Carnival description doesn't mention it.  I think it is a typo, it will have one upper and a sofa bed like the other balconies which are designated with one •.

12312     Balcony (8E)          205/44 = 249 square feet                         
Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-single sofa bed-one upper
View: window and balcony
Bathroom: shower, toilet, sink
Features: flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, USB outlets, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, non-stocked mini bar unit, 2-closets, desk and ottoman seat, sofa
Balcony Features: 2 patio chairs and table / balcony partition opens to: 12308 and 12316

This what I found too, if there are only 4 in the cabin it should be a moot point because the deck plans say there is a sofa and they would make up the one upper and the sofa.  

OP if you sail this cabin and it has two uppers please post pictures/video of the set up.  

It is hard in general to find any cabin set up for 5.  I have a room tour with two uppers in the CC signature but not on the Mardi Gras and not a balcony.  I would assume that if the room does have two uppers the second would be over the king bed because of the static parts of the room and the balcony door.

• 4 weeks later...