Rome Cab Transfer.com

aaalynn1

Thinking of using this company at the port in Civitaveccia to get to our Hotel in Rome. I can't remember where, but I think I saw someone here give them a good review. I would love to hear if anyone else has used them.

@aaalynn1 - hello there! It has been many years since we have cruised from Italy. Our last time was in 2013 and 2014. Both times we used Rome Cabs and was not disappointed. The drivers were prompt and professional. In our situation, we were being picked up from the place we were staying in central Rome and driven out to Civitavecchia. On one occasion, In 2013 I had to make a change at the last minute to go back to the airport for drop-off because the ship we were embarking had to board us in Naples due to weather conditions not allowing for boarding in Civitavecchia. The cruise line provided a coach transfer from the airport to the port in Naples on the day of the cruise. Rome Cabs was able/willing to work with us and even lowered our charge since we were not going all the way to Civitavecchia. We are planning to use them again in Nov 2023 for our airport transfer to our hotel in Civitavecchia.

Edited by vulcan1971
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, aaalynn1 said:

Thinking of using this company at the port in Civitaveccia to get to our Hotel in Rome. I can't remember where, but I think I saw someone here give them a good review. I would love to hear if anyone else has used them.

We have used Tiber Limos numerous times & very happy with their service.  They will bring a vehicle for the number of people you have.  Always on time & very professional.  

• Like 1

We used Rome Cabs for probably 7 of the 8 times we've been to Rome and have never had any issues with them. They were always on time, pleasant and had clean vehicles. Most of those transfers were to Civitavecchia. 

• Like 1

There are hundreds of reviews of Rome Cabs on this site. They are great. We used them twice on our recent trip to Rome (once for a night tour of Rome and the other for transport from our hotel to the port. We shared the ride to the port with two other couples, in case you're interested in that option.)

• Like 1