Does SB offer excursion Ezeiza to BA and back

Hobar

We were not given a tour option when we flew from USH to EZE this past January.  We had to stand in line at the airport for almost 3 hours before the check-in desk opened.  So be prepared for that situation.  It was really a bummer.

On 4/4/2023 at 7:20 AM, jjs217 said:

We were not given a tour option when we flew from USH to EZE this past January.  We had to stand in line at the airport for almost 3 hours before the check-in desk opened.  So be prepared for that situation.  It was really a bummer.

Thanks.  I heard about the long wait and I do not want to miss my plane so the only way I’d to to BA for lunch or little shopping is with SB excursion; would not trust taxi and traffic as I recall from last time I was there it was about 1 1/2 hours to airport.

• 1 month later...

I think the only way to get to the city and back is with a SB excursion . Just beware that EZE can be difficult in the best situations. Just because they get you back to the airport SB won't be able to expedite the process once they drop you off. 

• Like 1

Not sure why your trip took 1.5 hours from Buenos Aires out to EZE unless you were involved in some special occasion.

A "remis" from Tienda Leon would be my choice to get into BA and back to EZE.  Reputable company.

Of course, I would also be staying a few days in BA both before and after a cruise, as it is a delightful city where the dollar is king!  (Highly suggest that anyone traveling to Argentina read up on the "Blue Dollar" and how paying with cash is FAR better than using credit cards.  For example, on my last stay, the hotel gave me the option to pay for my room with a credit card or with cash USD.  The cash price was about one-half what it would have been with a card.)

Edited by FlyerTalker
  • Like 1

1.5 hours to Buenos Aires is extremely conservative in my experience. Although the consequences of getting it wrong on the way back are severe.

If at all possible stay in BA because it's worth it. And the blue dollar thing is very weird. Bring crisp new 100s. This is a case where 5 twenties does not equal a hundred.

Edited by pavementends
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. I’ve been to BA and lately I find that after a cruise, I like to go straight home.  Would rather stay somewhere a few days beforehand but not after.  I do remember last time getting from BA to airport took at least an hour and there was traffic and airport was disorganized, so not chancing missing plane.