Sailing back from the Caribbean early April 2024.

Jennizor

We are considering flying out to the Caribbean in March 24 to join Britannia. We have cruised the Caribbean several times, flying both ways. This time we will be sailing home to Southampton. Do P & O provide any port to home travel options or do we just sort this out ourselves?

3 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

We are considering flying out to the Caribbean in March 24 to join Britannia. We have cruised the Caribbean several times, flying both ways. This time we will be sailing home to Southampton. Do P & O provide any port to home travel options or do we just sort this out ourselves?

They provide complimentary coach travel from Southampton to the airport from which you flew, if that is any good to you.

32 minutes ago, TigerB said:

They provide complimentary coach travel from Southampton to the airport from which you flew, if that is any good to you.

Thanks TigerB, that’s good to know.

2 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Thanks TigerB, that’s good to know.

You're welcome 🙂

We weren't aware of it when we booked ours on Arvia next March; we booked onboard in January and the sales rep didn't mention it. I only found out about it on this very forum the other day, and called to book our places.

We did this on Britannia in 2018,there was a marvellous Caribbean band on board,they performed by the main pool at Midnight,felt sorry for them the last couple of nights,the crowd had dwindles as the temperature dropped & they just didn't look the same wearing coats,scarfs & gloves!😆😆

On 4/6/2023 at 8:06 AM, Peanut006 said:

I am on countdown already, we are on Arvia TA March 2024

Michelle

Michelle

After thinking about it last night we have decided to book Arvia, doing the 16 nights.

l booked through our usual TA and got a discount. I forgot about the coach but have just e-mailed them about it. We may be on the same coach. 

We are on Iona in July and Azura for Christmas plus a land based holiday to Madeira in September so lots to look forward to.

54 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Michelle

After thinking about it last night we have decided to book Arvia, doing the 16 nights.

l booked through our usual TA and got a discount. I forgot about the coach but have just e-mailed them about it. We may be on the same coach. 

We are on Iona in July and Azura for Christmas plus a land based holiday to Madeira in September so lots to look forward 

Just now, Peanut006 said:
55 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Michelle

We are on Iona in July and Azura for Christmas plus a land based holiday to Madeira in September so lots to look forward 

Expand  

I think we are 15 nights, I couldn’t get an accessible cabin for the 16 nights. Hopefully we we see you onboard for a drink or two along with TigerB

Michelle