Charge for one day wifi

In Toronto

Just now, sanger727 said:

I haven’t done it on celebrity, but usually wifi is available per minute also. If you just want to check an email or text, per minute would be a much better deal than a 24 hour rate.

I just want to check in to our flight and choose seats so that is also an option.  Thanks.

6 hours ago, sanger727 said:

I haven’t done it on celebrity, but usually wifi is available per minute also. If you just want to check an email or text, per minute would be a much better deal than a 24 hour rate.

Unfortunately Celebrity doesn't offer offer my the minute.   They do offer a 1 continuous hour and a 1 continuous 24 hour.

If a CC elite or above you get free minutes that can be used ad hoc.

6 hours ago, In Toronto said:

I just want to check in to our flight and choose seats so that is also an option.  Thanks.

I haven't done it but many say you can ask the concierge to do this for you.   Often they give you enough free minutes and you do it yourself.

19 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Unfortunately Celebrity doesn't offer offer my the minute.   They do offer a 1 continuous hour and a 1 continuous 24 hour.

If a CC elite or above you get free minutes that can be used ad hoc.

1 hour would be plenty for an email or to check in for a flight. Hopefully it’s quite a bit less than 24 hours.

by the minute is a great deal when it’s available. You can actually do quite a bit in 10-15 minutes

Edited by sanger727

1 hour ago, sanger727 said:

1 hour would be plenty for an email or to check in for a flight. Hopefully it’s quite a bit less than 24 hours.

by the minute is a great deal when it’s available. You can actually do quite a bit in 10-15 minutes

Last time I saw the undiscounted amounts to be 1 hours package 34.00 and 1 Day 67.00