Has the fixed menu been launched to other ships in the Norwegian Fleet

poppy jalopy

Cruised on the Epic in Jan. And enjoyed a rotational menu , including a variety of apps, soups and entrees. Saw a post where a cruiser on the Star seemed to indicate that a menu as presented in the Viva was now present on the Star. I would find this disappointing, as there are few entrees on the fixed menu my wife and I would enjoy.

7 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

The fixed menu is just on the Prima for now.

I wonder if they are taking into account the reactions of passengers on the Prima before deciding to implement this change on the rest of the fleet.

41 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

I wonder if they are taking into account the reactions of passengers on the Prima before deciding to implement this change on the rest of the fleet.

We loved the enhanced fixed menu. The type and quality of the food was far superior to the rotating menus. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We loved the enhanced fixed menu. The type and quality of the food was far superior to the rotating menus. 

I would think they will look at both positive and negative responses to this change.

Passengers who like it should comment to them as passengers who don't like it surely will.

Of the many things we didn't like about the Prima, the main dining room menu was right up there among our dislikes. (Along with redesigning the Local to put the bar in a main passageway where everyone and their brother tries to belly up to the bar...with 20 people already waiting at the bar, with just two bartenders.) Whoever at NCL thought these were good ideas needs a new job.