Izumi on Odyssey of the Seas

It’s been more than a minute since we’ve cruised on Royal Caribbean. A lot has changed since our last cruise during Oasis’s inaugural year. 

Thanks to all the YouTube bloggers, I’ve found the answers to many of my questions with the exception of one, pricing for Izumi. I see I can  reserves early as with Chops, Jamie’s Italian, Wonder, and Izumi, but Izumi’s online menu appears to be Ala Carte pricing. What’s covered by the reservation fee? 

Odyssey has a separate Izumi and the reservation fee covers the following as per Royal's site....

What's Included

• Start off with one (1) small plate, like Miso Soup or Pork Gyoza Dumplings. 
  • Pick your choice of two (2) large plates from a selection of signature rolls, sushi & sashimi, flavorful bowls of ramen and more.
  • Top it all off with one (1) delicious dessert like mochi ice cream offered in a variety of flavors.
Edited by bajathree

6 hours ago, bajathree said:

Odyssey has a separate Izumi and the reservation fee covers the following as per Royal's site....

What's Included

• Start off with one (1) small plate, like Miso Soup or Pork Gyoza Dumplings. 
  • Pick your choice of two (2) large plates from a selection of signature rolls, sushi & sashimi, flavorful bowls of ramen and more.
  • Top it all off with one (1) delicious dessert like mochi ice cream offered in a variety of flavors.

thank you. For the life of me I could not find this information on their web site. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ATG said:

I thought the tables that were farther out were kind of weird.  They were basically on the walkway.  I felt strange walking by people having a meal.

Ridiculous, saw the same thing on Quantum and Ovation. Outside tables were placed a few feet from the chairs for Bionic Bar with constant pedestrian traffic along side the tables. 17 nights on Quantum and Ovation, twice and done. Worst public space layout of any Royal Ship. Just my opinion...