Le Havre and getting to Honfleur

Solent Richard

With so many cruise ships visiting Le Havre this year I took the decision to write a review on my cruise blog on how best to get to the attractive and popular town of Honfleur.
 Hope you find it of use.Here's the link....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Solent Richard said:
With so many cruise ships visiting Le Havre this year I took the decision to write a review on my cruise blog on how best to get to the attractive and popular town of Honfleur.
 Hope you find it of use.Here's the link....

Thank you very much! Now we just have find a comfortable way to reach the busstation as the distance will be too long for DH. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MAVIP said:

Thank you very much! Now we just have find a comfortable way to reach the bus station as the distance will be too long for DH. 

I would hazard a guess that even if you took a taxi from the Cruise Terminal to the bus station it would still work out cheaper than booking a ship's excursion. Also. why not google the other 'private' bus company website and see if they pick up from the cruise terminal.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Solent Richard said:

I would hazard a guess that even if you took a taxi from the Cruise Terminal to the bus station it would still work out cheaper than booking a ship's excursion. Also. why not google the other 'private' bus company website and see if they pick up from the cruise terminal.

B Le Havre brings you back to the cruise terminal, but this is their text for the "pick up" point: "From Le Havre cruise ship terminal: It takes only 30 minutes to walk to Place Perret (following this simple route). You can also take a taxi or the shuttle bus of your cruise ship, that connects the Cruise Terminal to the Place Perret all day long."  And the time in Honfleur is fixed to 3 hours. 

12 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

B Le Havre brings you back to the cruise terminal, but this is their text for the "pick up" point: "From Le Havre cruise ship terminal: It takes only 30 minutes to walk to Place Perret (following this simple route). You can also take a taxi or the shuttle bus of your cruise ship, that connects the Cruise Terminal to the Place Perret all day long."  And the time in Honfleur is fixed to 3 hours. 

If your cruise ship provides a free shuttle bus then that will take you to Place Perret. Otherwise my ‘taxi to the bus station’ is your best and cheapest option.

1 hour ago, Solent Richard said:

If your cruise ship provides a free shuttle bus then that will take you to Place Perret. Otherwise my ‘taxi to the bus station’ is your best and cheapest option.

Thank you! We will wait and see the evening before arrival, without any doubt (sans doute 😉 ).

• Like 1