Summit ultra deluxe concierge stateroom

Bemmy1

Hi. I made bids on the Move Up program for Summit but have a question. I tried to search for an answer and can only find Deluxe and not Ultra Deluxe. Where exactly is the Ultra Deluxe Concierge staterooms? Are they Aft cabins with the large balcony? Thanks so much for your help.

Summit has Ultra Deluxe Veranda staterooms (UV).  They were formerly classified as Family Veranda (FV).  There are 12 of them and they look out over the back of the ship.  They are not Concierge class cabins however. 

I could have sworn I read a very recent thread from someone asking the same question and I thought that the answer was something different that I did not expect.  I have been searching for it and cannot find it, yet.

image.png.e2c61f9f5cdb1e7dac54f83c22da6950.png

Some categories are renamed and reclassified as of 4/23.

The info @mahdnc posted is from the classification as of 4/23.  If you go to the website and scroll to the bottom of the deck plans there is s option to see the new deck plans.

• 5 months later...

The email we got today for our Infinity cruise says:

Ultra Deluxe Concierge Class staterooms are well-appointed, personal retreats with an expanded veranda. As a Concierge Class guest, your team of dedicated professionals will take care of all your vacation needs.

From $100 USD pp

10 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Aha! The cabins formerly (and probably forever) known as Sweet 16 cabins will now be Ultra Deluxe Concierge.  They wised up about how popular those cabins are.

The Sweet 16 cabins will be categorized as Deluxe Veranda:

image.png.fbf8412f629d1d44ec9a0b684bc95578.png

The Ultra Deluxe Concierge Class cabins are the 4 lavender colored cabins on the Deck 6 plan that are nestled in between the suites in the aft section:

image.png.dabe399ac9fa1b11a8bfc76388e58df9.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Oh, ok. So still only the 4 concierge cabins dispersed among the suites on deck 6?

Yes, the Ultra Deluxe Concierge Class category is limited to just those 4 cabins.

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, sunonfire said:

I have 6136 booked on the Connie in November.

We enjoyed our large balcony. It was the first cruise where we could use the balcony every day of the cruise. The cabin size was okay. It could have been a bit larger. Our room steward was responsible for the suites and us. He was excellent. He came twice a day. We had signed up for the green program and we did receive the extra Captains club points. We didn’t have any issues with the location. We found the location to be very convenient.