Any Idea When New Itineraries Will Be Announced?

mnocket

I hate to be "that guy".  I know no one knows for sure, but maybe someone who has been following Atlas will have some idea based on the past.  I'm interested in 2024/2025 Antarctica sailings. Most expeditions lines have already announced these sailings.

Historically, they seem to put out the "next seasons" schedule sometime in the summer, so it will likely be a few more months at least for the 2025 dates. 2024 dates are up on their website (have been for a while) but only covering the remaining of that Antarctic summer (through March 2024 or so). Keep checking their downloadable brochures. Seems like that gets updated sooner than the webpages listing sailing dates until that season gets closer.

8 hours ago, Michael_A said:

Historically, they seem to put out the "next seasons" schedule sometime in the summer, so it will likely be a few more months at least for the 2025 dates. 2024 dates are up on their website (have been for a while) but only covering the remaining of that Antarctic summer (through March 2024 or so). Keep checking their downloadable brochures. Seems like that gets updated sooner than the webpages listing sailing dates until that season gets closer.

Thanks.  

1 hour ago, Bigdogwon said:

2024 Itineraries are out online, what area are you interested in?

I see your from Sonoma County, lived there for 30 years.

Thank you. I looked closer and you are correct. It looks like their Mediterranean itineraries don’t really begin until May. We are really looking for April next year due to a special birthday. Atlas intrigues me though so I want to keep and eye on them. 

I moved here in ‘79 when my kids were babies. It has certainly changed a lot since then! They and their families remain local, so we did as well. 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:38 PM, Bigdogwon said:

2024 Itineraries are out online, what area are you interested in?

I see your from Sonoma County, lived there for 30 years.

Yeah I see many are, but not for Antarctica. They show the Navigator positioning cruise to Ushuaia in early November, but nothing after that.  I guess they will release the winter 2024/2025 Antarctica schedule later. 

Edited by mnocket
  • Like 1