Onboard Gifts for Honeymoon Couple

oregonn8v

My daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law are getting married this July then sailing on the Quest from Venice to Istanbul for their honeymoon. I have visited the Azamara site and found the Bon Voyage & Onboard Gifts page and am wondering if anyone has had experience with this service on Azamara? I was thinking champagne & strawberries, some flowers, and spa credit. Spa is pretty safe as it won't spoil or wilt. Are flower arrangements fresh and well done? Are there any other items on the list that people know are good?

Thanks in advance, Eric

I have had flowers onboard on many trips - they are usually very beautiful local arrangements. The only thing, but I’m sure your daughter will notice this, the stateroom staff don’t change their water each day .  It’s an easy thing though to do yourself

Congratulations to the happy couple and best wishes 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, oregonn8v said:

My daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law are getting married this July then sailing on the Quest from Venice to Istanbul for their honeymoon. I have visited the Azamara site and found the Bon Voyage & Onboard Gifts page and am wondering if anyone has had experience with this service on Azamara? I was thinking champagne & strawberries, some flowers, and spa credit. Spa is pretty safe as it won't spoil or wilt. Are flower arrangements fresh and well done? Are there any other items on the list that people know are good?

Thanks in advance, Eric

Nice idea Eric. I've used the bon voyage gifts before and they do a good job. I think the spa credit sounds like a great plan. Treatments in common with most places like this are expensive. A few years ago I posted an up to date price list on Quest. They've gone up since then. This looks like a good link.

https://paulandcarolelovetotravel.com/azamara-spa-prices/

Just to say they do run specials throughout the cruise, especially for port days so if you decide to buy a spa credit then let your daughter and future son in law know this and get them to go and chat to the spa staff. They are helpful. In addition, if they sign up for and attend the spa chat on boarding day then they have a chance of winning a $500 spa credit.  Worth a go. 

Phil 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Nice idea Eric. I've used the bon voyage gifts before and they do a good job. I think the spa credit sounds like a great plan. Treatments in common with most places like this are expensive. A few years ago I posted an up to date price list on Quest. They've gone up since then. This looks like a good link.

https://paulandcarolelovetotravel.com/azamara-spa-prices/

Just to say they do run specials throughout the cruise, especially for port days so if you decide to buy a spa credit then let your daughter and future son in law know this and get them to go and chat to the spa staff. They are helpful. In addition, if they sign up for and attend the spa chat on boarding day then they have a chance of winning a $500 spa credit.  Worth a go. 

Phil 

Phil,

Thank you for the insight on the spa program on Azamara ships. I will definitely pass along the word.