Beverage Package-posh coffee

Hello confused as to what the alternative to Cafe Latitudes on Serenade is on Independence of the seas please? We have non-alcoholic beverage package and wondering where we get our posh coffees, it seems Cafe Promenade may be the place but it says serves starbucks coffee and im not sure that is included?

Also is there any alcoholic drink included with dinner in the MDR in the evening? The app says premium drinks are not included but what about non-premium

Many Thanks

Edited by ClaireA1978
further question

6 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

Hello confused as to what the alternative to Cafe Latitudes on Serenade is on Independence of the seas please? We have beverage package and wondering where we get our posh coffees, it seems Cafe Promenade may be the place but it says serves starbucks coffee and im not sure that is included?

Also I thought Fish n Ships was part of the full board but just read its an extra fee?

Many Thanks

Yes, you get posh coffee at Cafe Promenade. All the drinks there are made with Starbucks coffee now.

Fish N Ships used to be all extra but now there are a few free items and the rest cost extra. I believe the free items are fish n chips, chicken fingers, and a fried fish sandwich. There may be one other item.

When I was on Indy in October, nothing there was free or else I would have a better answer. I really would have liked to have had free fish n chips. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

Hello confused as to what the alternative to Cafe Latitudes on Serenade is on Independence of the seas please? We have beverage package and wondering where we get our posh coffees, it seems Cafe Promenade may be the place but it says serves starbucks coffee and im not sure that is included?

Also I thought Fish n Ships was part of the full board but just read its an extra fee?

Many Thanks

Let me see if I can help with the coffee question without making things worse... 😉

AKAIK only the Oasis class ships have an actual Starbucks Coffee Kiosk.  Those are NOT included in drink packages.  All other sources of specialty coffees, such as Café Lattitudes, Café Promenade and the likes that may dish out illy coffee, or Starbucks branded coffee, Seattle's Best, ARE included with drink packages and coffee punch cards.

If I got it wrong, someone will surely chime in.

dp

Edited by dpostman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dpostman said:

All other sources of specialty coffees, such as Café Lattitudes, Café Promenade and the likes that may dish out illy coffee, or Starbucks branded coffee, Seattle's Best

RCI has said they will transition all ships to Starbucks only, but that may take a while. BTW, you may also still find Lavazza beans for the coffee.

• Like 2