Parking at Bklyn cruise terminal

RoePost

16 hours ago, ttrmom said:

if there a spot for my husband to drop me and luggage off and then go park? Or is it easiest if we park first?

I haven't been there yet, but I found a video on YouTube that shows the terminal and how it works (previous page). When you drive in, there's a spot where you drop the luggage and then you go and park. You could just get out when you drop the luggage while your husband parks.

• 10 months later...
On 5/9/2023 at 4:13 PM, legalangel said:

We are driving to terminal - from NJ (Ocean County); crossing our fingers for parking !

I think we will also drive to the terminal from Toms River.  Let me know if you did drive yourself and if you have any tips for us.  We are embarking on June 29. Thanks!

On 5/30/2024 at 2:15 PM, franrtr said:

I think we will also drive to the terminal from Toms River.  Let me know if you did drive yourself and if you have any tips for us.  We are embarking on June 29. Thanks!

We just parked there for our cruise last week. It was $315.00 for the week. We drove in from Massachusetts. It was pretty easy on a Sunday morning with minimal traffic. We used Waze navigation which was a big help with the multiple turns after you get off the high way to get into the port. There are also flag men directing traffic when you are almost there. We followed signs for parking, but before we parked we were directed to a spot to pull in to drop off our bags. We arrived about 9:30 am and there were plenty of spaces. It was very convenient to park right in front of the ship. When we disembarked we just dragged our bags back to the car. 

We were on board the ship about 11:20. We had 10:00 check in time. They seemed pretty organized about calling the boarding numbers.

• Thanks 1