Soul Rockin Nights is $99, is this new?

SpainAlien

• 2 weeks later...

The "glitch" still shows the $99.00 charge today, but it's not the only glitch I've seen on the NCL app. 

I took my first NCL cruise on the Breakaway in February.  Before the cruise, all the entertainment listed on the app said, "Reservations are not offered."  I thought that meant we had to wait until we were onboard before we could make reservations, but that was not the case. 

After we boarded the ship, the app no longer said, "Reservations are not offered." It said every show was "Sold Out."  When I questioned this at Guest Services, we were told reservations had to be made at the "Box Office."  After locating the Box Office, we waited in a long line, filled out a form to make our selections, then gave it to one of the people behind a computer who actually made the reservations. 

The NCL app could have directed us to make reservations at the Box Office, but it said all the shows were were SOLD OUT.  It's the same app that shows a $99 per person charge for a show when it should say, "Complimentary."