How far in advance can you book dining reservation at specialty restaurant?

Ingnacious

7 hours ago, BSR said:

I'm sailing on the Koingsdam, how do I know which are my free speciality dining with the HIA credits?

We are on the Koningsdam too and our HIA restaurant credit was good for either Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto or Tamarind. When you reserve one it will ask if you want to use your credit for payment when you check out.

7 hours ago, BSR said:

I'm sailing on the Koingsdam, how do I know which are my free speciality dining with the HIA credits?

If you look in your account online, in the booking it will show you what is available if you select "Complementary Dining".

I apologize if this ?  has already been asked. I was able to book our 2 complimentary dinners for us, no problem. But went to my sisters booking to do there's and the same time is unavailable. It was like 5 minutes later! So in a panic, I booked them at the next available time 30 minutes later. So to my question.....should I leave it as is and hope to change it on-board, should I cancel both bookings and start over, or should I call HAL and get them to book it? Is that even an option? Thanks

41 minutes ago, Kate45 said:

I apologize if this ?  has already been asked. I was able to book our 2 complimentary dinners for us, no problem. But went to my sisters booking to do there's and the same time is unavailable. It was like 5 minutes later! So in a panic, I booked them at the next available time 30 minutes later. So to my question.....should I leave it as is and hope to change it on-board, should I cancel both bookings and start over, or should I call HAL and get them to book it? Is that even an option? Thanks

We had the same issue with our Pinnacle Grill booking last year on the Oosterdam, we had 6:00 and my sister and BIL had 6:30. When we boarded, we got the PG manager to change us both to 6pm on a table for 4.