Refreshment Package

Pellegrino is absolutely available with the Refreshment Package.  I get one every night with dinner.  I've never ordered any flavored water - but I would think that they too are included in the Refreshment Package.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2023 at 12:00 PM, carlosalonsor said:

Be aware of the canned sodas, some ships will consider them included and some ships wont.

On Oasis I had several problems with bartenders and food and drink supervisors because of this. Its not worth the hassle. 

I'm hearing disagreement about the canned sodas.  This is disappointing, as I would like to have a few cans in my room for early /late treats.  

On 4/29/2023 at 6:43 AM, Cruise a holic said:

I enjoy a frozen strawberry Margareta- virgin.  Also with this package, while you get bottled water, not the same as you get with the delux drink package.  Also, my experience no canned soda- from the tap.

Oh,yes!  I hadn't thought of Strawberry Margaritas!  

3 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

What do you mean the bottled water isn't the same as when you have the deluxe package?  They stock two different brands of water? 

No, I think the other poster meant you can get bottled water with either the Deluxe or the Refreshment package.  Blame it on the keyboard.  

On 4/25/2023 at 7:48 PM, Tree_skier said:
  • Yes but not at a Starbucks branded kiosk but all the other coffee places are fine.

Several years ago, on the Allure we were able to get Starbucks.  If I remember it was the "Stand Alone" Starbucks that was included.  Things may have changed and probably has.  But, it might be worth looking into.  

My understanding of what "Stand Alone" is/was:  A Starbucks that had its own kiosk that is not attached to anything else (other than the floor LOL), like what is on the Allure, et al.  

I've been investigating the canned soda thing, and I've found that Royal has a leg to stand on here:  The Refreshment Package does not include canned sodas.  Note that they specify FOUNTAIN SODAS (as opposed to BOTTLED WATER).  The Deluxe Package also specifies FOUNTAIN SODAS.  Bummer.  

• Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Coca-Cola® Freestyle beverages*
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Johnny Rockets milkshakes
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Several years ago, on the Allure we were able to get Starbucks.  If I remember it was the "Stand Alone" Starbucks that was included.  Things may have changed and probably has.  But, it might be worth looking into.  

My understanding of what "Stand Alone" is/was:  A Starbucks that had its own kiosk that is not attached to anything else (other than the floor LOL), like what is on the Allure, et al.  

If you got your coffee from the Starbucks kiosk and it was included in the either the DBP or RP that would be very strange. It has been reported extensively across all ships for years now on CC that this is not possible. Most likely you got specialty coffee at Cafe Promenade which serves Starbucks products and even has a Starbuck logo on the posted menu.

ScreenShot2023-05-04at9_04_38AM.thumb.png.4a02048f9a8904a8c0785a5148745711.png

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

If you got your coffee from the Starbucks kiosk and it was included in the either the DBP or RP that would be very strange. It has been reported extensively across all ships for years now on CC that this is not possible. Most likely you got specialty coffee at Cafe Promenade which serves Starbucks products and even has a Starbuck logo on the posted menu.

ScreenShot2023-05-04at9_04_38AM.thumb.png.4a02048f9a8904a8c0785a5148745711.png

I know where I stood in line with my grandkids to get their Starbucks frozen drinks.  Not me, I don't do Starbucks.  They were getting their "frapacrapachino" from Starbucks with their RP, several times a day.  If you look at the "POLICY" you've quoted, it does say "inside licensed Starbucks stores".  That's a qualifier, kinda like I stated by stating, "Stand Alone".  

8 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

I know where I stood in line with my grandkids to get their Starbucks frozen drinks.  Not me, I don't do Starbucks.  They were getting their "frapacrapachino" from Starbucks with their RP, several times a day.  If you look at the "POLICY" you've quoted, it does say "inside licensed Starbucks stores".  That's a qualifier, kinda like I stated by stating, "Stand Alone".  

Well then congratulations!  You are the only person in the history of the Royal Caribbean's Refreshnment package and Deluxe Beverage package to have ever been able to use those packages for Frappuccinos etc.  at a Starbucks on a Royal Caribbean ship.  You are truly blessed beyond measure.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Tree_skier said:

Well then congratulations!  You are the only person in the history of the Royal Caribbean's Refreshnment package and Deluxe Beverage package to have ever been able to use those packages for Frappuccinos etc.  at a Starbucks on a Royal Caribbean ship.  You are truly blessed beyond measure.  

And you know this to be true -------- how?

I can't tell you how many posts in here from people that say that they do things ALL THE TIME that is against the written "POLICIES".  That's not to say that I'm saying that I/we got away with anything.  

Just now, Ret MP said:

And you know this to be true -------- how?

I can't tell you how many posts in here from people that say that they do things ALL THE TIME that is against the written "POLICIES".  That's not to say that I'm saying that I/we got away with anything.  

Like I said, you are special, congratulations. 

9 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

No, I think the other poster meant you can get bottled water with either the Deluxe or the Refreshment package.  Blame it on the keyboard.  

Read post #24.  That's not what they meant.