Has Anyone Used Premiere 1 Driving Services?

Katems75

I put in a request to SAS and received an email from Premiere 1 Driving Services telling me 'Steve' from SAS gave him my name and info and he's all ready to drive my party of 11 from Fort Lauderdale airport to my TRU Hilton hotel in West Brickell, Miami.

Is this legit?  Has anyone ever used this company?  The SAS website did have a list of hotels they drop off at but I figured the list HAD to be wrong because why would they not go wherever the person needed to go??  But TRU Hilton was not on their list so maybe they really did give my info to Premiere 1 Driving Services.  Still sounds a little sketchy.  Also the price for the 11 of us is $180, is that good?  Bad?  I Don't know if it includes tip or not.

Help!

24 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

I put in a request to SAS and received an email from Premiere 1 Driving Services telling me 'Steve' from SAS gave him my name and info and he's all ready to drive my party of 11 from Fort Lauderdale airport to my TRU Hilton hotel in West Brickell, Miami.

Is this legit?  Has anyone ever used this company?  The SAS website did have a list of hotels they drop off at but I figured the list HAD to be wrong because why would they not go wherever the person needed to go??  But TRU Hilton was not on their list so maybe they really did give my info to Premiere 1 Driving Services.  Still sounds a little sketchy.  Also the price for the 11 of us is $180, is that good?  Bad?  I Don't know if it includes tip or not.

Help!

Steve sends a lot of his pick ups to other drivers he works with.  Since you had a party of 11, I would think it would take up a whole van.  Whenever I have used SAS I have stayed at one of the hotes listed and van picks us up along with other hotel and airport stops.  If you have 11, I would think your van will go direct from hotel to port.  

i think the price per person is fair.  I am what you call an “over tipper”, so yes I would still tip.

Whenever we fly into Ft Lauderdale and cruise out of Miami I always use SAS.  So I trust Steve. 

• Like 1

Hi, posted on Florida Departures but only got one response and my trip is in two weeks so I need to figure this out.  I filled out the online reservation form for SAS but instead received an email from Premiere 1 Driving Services saying Steve, from SAS, gave them my info.

I need to go from Fort Lauderdale Airport to TRU Hilton in Miami West Brickell.  There was a hotel drop off list on the SAS site and TRU wasn't on it but I figured that wasn't a complete list but now I assume SAS truly doesn't go there and must have tried to give my business to a friend.

Has anyone used Premiere 1 Driving Services??  Anything good or bad to say about them?  We are a party of 11.

Thank you.

Edited by Katems75