Issues with Princess website

jbobst

Is it just me or does the Princess website have quite a few issues?  I got a “Fall Offers” email.  Tried to book a cruise, saw penthouse suites, mini suites, balcony cabins, etc. going for $149 per person!?  I tried to book but it kept erroring out.  Tried another browser, and now the rooms seems to be as they should ($349 pp for interior), but I still can’t book.  When I use my Princess login credentials, it has some strange behavior about my missing personal information.  I just can’t get the cruise to book.

I’ve seen this before where they have unreal prices for all sorts of cabins displayed but you can’t actually book them.  Do others see the same issues?  How can a company as big as Princess have such a poor website in 2023?!

Princess.png

As if we could get a penthouse suite for $349 pp!!

Princess2.png

Edited by jbobst

3 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

It's the weekend with Princess IT dept.

Usually there is a post like the OP's every Sunday. Seems the weekend is a favorite time to implement changes.

I went on a 7-day Mexican Riveria cruise this past March 12th.  I could have had a balcony for $297 each.  I chose the mini suite for $414 each instead.  I couldn't believe my eyes, so I tried to book it.  It took me 5 times before it finally let me pay for it.  We also received a $100 OBC each for this cruise which brought our cost to $314.  In addition, we each had a $50 FCC to use.  I had a veteran OBC of $100 and my wife a $100 OBC credit for being a stockholder.  This pricing was for the Forward Section of the ship.  However, we luckily ended up with a Mid-Section cabin instead.  You just never know.  If similar pricing comes up again, just be persistent and maybe you will get a good deal.  Good luck.