Ovation is early?

12 minutes ago, NYCrews said:

I’m sitting on my hotel balcony in Honolulu and I think Ovation just sailed into the Harbor - but she’s a day early.  Does anyone know why?

Announced early in the cruise.  Inspections and other red tape before she can sail from us ports. 

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Announced early in the cruise.  Inspections and other red tape before she can sail from us ports. 

Oh.  Interesting.  Good for the guests, I guess.  I’m assuming that they can get off an enjoy Honolulu.  Or do they have to stay onboard until tomorrow?

17 minutes ago, NYCrews said:

Oh.  Interesting.  Good for the guests, I guess.  I’m assuming that they can get off an enjoy Honolulu.  Or do they have to stay onboard until tomorrow?

They should be allowed to disembark a 5pm. 

I’m on the ship. We received change of itinerary before we boarded the TP. We are doing all the immigration stuff today and there will be a coast guard inspection tomorrow before new guests come on.

But we can’t get off the ship until we go through immigration. They are coming on board to do it. My immigration group is scheduled 4-5pm. Non US citizen groups start at 2

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

Was she the one in Lahaina yesterday?   Saw a Quantum class sitting off shore.  We are spending six weeks on Maui right now, just north of Lahaina.  

I think that was Quantum. She is ahead of us. We are there Wed. and Thurs. Ovation just got to Hawaii today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I think that was Quantum. She is ahead of us. We are there Wed. and Thurs. Ovation just got to Hawaii today.

Thanks...just read a post of someone doing a live review of Quantum.  They spent an overnight tendered off Lahaina last night.  Sweet!  🙂 

Bucky just came in to point out some whales just off shore.  We also have a LOT of turtles swimming along the shoreline today.  Fun to watch them from the balcony...errr...land based balcony this time that is.  😉 

• Like 2