Was Azamara hacked in 2023

MariLoui

We are booked for 4 cruises with Azamara. Azamara has indicated that they are in the process of a substantial IT upgrade. My account no longer exists and I cannot access anything on line. No one will answer the phone. It seems to me that when one does a upgrade they ensure that clients are still able to access their account and information. This is gross incompetence.

Any experiences or comments?

11 hours ago, MariLoui said:

We are booked for 4 cruises with Azamara. Azamara has indicated that they are in the process of a substantial IT upgrade. My account no longer exists and I cannot access anything on line. No one will answer the phone. It seems to me that when one does a upgrade they ensure that clients are still able to access their account and information. This is gross incompetence.

Any experiences or comments?

There are hundreds of posts on the Azamara pages since late March. 

I'm sure if you take the time to go through them you might find some answers.

It is currently a mess.  Hopefully you booked with a travel agent who may be able to assist you, but it's difficult even for them at the present time.

Edited by Ayden
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

We are on board Quest at present sailing through the Gulf of Aden.

Yes, the IT dept is a disgrace.  We were exhausted when we reached Singapore and still not sure we would be allowed to board the ship since they told us we owed $5,800!  We could not access our account unless we clicked "Pay Now".  So, of course, we had no info as we boarded and we could not check in in advance either.

All went fine and head office was well aware that we were fully paid.  We did have some trouble with our OBC, but that is now okay.

The food is wonderful and the staff can't do enough for you.

So, sit tight and maybe it will all be fixed by the time you cruise.

• Like 1