Deep questions: NS Notes & Blend

POA1

I'm not even sure if Blend does anything beyond allowing you to mix up a bunch of Chateau Ste. Michelle reds, but if there's a menu and anyone can share, it'd be appreciated. (For the record, we like our wine but leave the blending to the professionals.)

Moving on to Whiskey... If anyone has a list, please share. (Also, if you've been to a tasting, how was it?)

2 hours ago, POA1 said:

I'm not even sure if Blend does anything beyond allowing you to mix up a bunch of Chateau Ste. Michelle reds, but if there's a menu and anyone can share, it'd be appreciated. (For the record, we like our wine but leave the blending to the professionals.)

Moving on to Whiskey... If anyone has a list, please share. (Also, if you've been to a tasting, how was it?)

Here was my report from The Blend last year.    

Fun with a group of friends.   

https://www.theinsidecabin.com/the-blend-at-sea-post-18/

My dh did a couple of tastings at Notes last fall on the Rotterdam. He enjoyed them both. He will happily do them again when available.

My wife and I are whiskey fans so were very much looking forward to Notes on our NS cruise last year.  Our enthusiasm quickly waned, however, when we found out the bartender leading the tastings wasn't well-trained at all.  He read from a script and wasn't able to answer questions (even really basic ones from guests who knew nothing about whiskey), but that didn't stop him from making stuff up and acting very confident about his answers.  We stopped going after the third one which included Jack Daniels--the bartender made up a bunch of stuff but was eventually stopped in his tracks by one of the other guests who, as it turns out, works at the Jack Daniels distillery and had to correct almost everything he had said!