Can someone tell me what I bought?

patrice1

3 hours ago, patrice1 said:

Long time cruiser, first time MSC’er. On my booking documents, it shows “Legacy Duo” for $26. What is this? TIA!

That's a cracking bargain - currently priced at £65.00 per person on our sailing later this month

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tscoffey said:

How was this only $26?  On Divina in March it was quite a bit more.

Beats me. Maybe because it’s only a 4 day Med cruise with only one specialty restaurant.

Grato por ver mais um Português por cá! Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!... Deve ser o pacote de restaurante de especialidade de que falaram acima e que talvez faça parte do seu pacote contratado com a sua agência. Tenha um bom dia!...

(Grateful to see one more Portuguese here! Be welcome to the boards!... It might to be the specialty dinning package they mentioned above and that perhaps maybe part of your contracted package with your Travel Agent. Have a nice day!...)

17 hours ago, Nunagoras said:

Grato por ver mais um Português por cá! Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!... Deve ser o pacote de restaurante de especialidade de que falaram acima e que talvez faça parte do seu pacote contratado com a sua agência. Tenha um bom dia!...

(Grateful to see one more Portuguese here! Be welcome to the boards!... It might to be the specialty dinning package they mentioned above and that perhaps maybe part of your contracted package with your Travel Agent. Have a nice day!...)

Obrigada, Nunangoras, however I must tell you I'm an American living in Lisbon for 5 years. I adore your country and will not be leaving.🇵🇹❤️

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 3:11 PM, patrice1 said:

Obrigada, Nunangoras, however I must tell you I'm an American living in Lisbon for 5 years. I adore your country and will not be leaving.🇵🇹❤️

Wonderful to read this!... We may have our challenges as well (this whole week here has been what you know from Republic President (R) to Prime Minister (D). Plenty of place to discuss that outside of cruising platforms, but things are what they are and I said this to put things in perspective), but we're effectively a great and diverse country indeed, and a very safe place to stay where you can send your kids to school knowing that at the end of the day they'll as safe as when they went! I lived in Lisbon for most of my life. Now I'm retired near Holly Mother of Fatima Shrine and I feel very blessed for being so here!... Both wonderful places to live. I wouldn't to exchange this for anything in this world despite the challenges!... Lisbon is now growing as a cruise destination as well despite being sort of secondary on that one due to distance from main med cruising places, but that shows that one doesn't need only quantity, we need quality, and Lisbon delivers!... Be welcome all of you CC community whom wants to visit Lisbon for a wonderful cruise day!...

PS for the Catholics or the ones interested on Holly Mother of Fatima Shrine for a cruise day: Fatima is doable on a given regular cruise day, but due to distance from the port, some 90 minutes drive and another 90 return, I strongly suggest you to go with a cruise line's sponsored shore excursion. Somewhat more expensive, but safer to say the least. Surely the central train station is right in front of the ship, but you'd need 2 trains most of the time and a taxi to reach Fatima. With our relatively unreliable train system that won't be any practical.

Have a nice day!...

Heck of a good deal.  I recommend Butcher's Cut and Indochine if they have it on their ship.  If not then probably L’ATELIER BISTROT and consider paying up a bit for the lobster.