Speaking of Sanctuary...

u2harmony

If you have an aft suite booked on Dolpin deck, is it still worth it to try for Sanctuary time?

I would think no, but I've never actually been to the Sanctuary (except to peek in), so I don't really know. 

I was going to try on my cruise Saturday, but if it's not worth it, I don't really want to waste time waiting on line for it. 😀

IMHO, I would think not. We love our aft balconies for many reasons. However, many people love the Sanctuary for the High Tea, food, and service, etc.

Personally, we love our privacy and can order room service if desired.

• Like 3

If I had a Suite like that, I'd probably not bother with Sanctuary.  Which ship, however, as you might have soot issues from the smokestacks depending on winds.  OTOH, cost of Sanctuary wouldn't be all that much if I was affording a Suite.

• Like 1

I have booked the Sanctuary whether in a full suite or a mini suite each time I have sailed.  Of course I like being in the full sun which doesn’t always happen on a balcony.  I also like the atmosphere, having cocktails brought to me, afternoon tea and everything else that comes along with the Sanctuary.  It’s honestly one of my favorite places on a ship.

• Like 1

We avoid the Sanctuary when we have a good cabin like one of the M6 ones booked. Ample sun, view, and privacy. And honestly drink service to the room is about the same as waiting in the Sanctuary some days.

• Like 2