Hibachi Reservation

We are sailing in a GS in August and have preemptively made our Hibachi reservation. Will the Concierge be able to change the date/time for us? Ideally looking for a slot in the 7:00 hour, not at 5:30 which we currently have.  Thanks for your help.

2 minutes ago, kellyco said:

We are sailing in a GS in August and have preemptively made our Hibachi reservation. Will the Concierge be able to change the date/time for us? Ideally looking for a slot in the 7:00 hour, not at 5:30 which we currently have.  Thanks for your help.

I'm guessing that it really depends on the availability of the time slot that you want.  7:00ish is probably a very popular time.  If the Concierge can't make the change for you, I'd go to the Hibachi as soon as you get on the ship and try to get it changed in person (a 20-dollar bill in your hand may not hurt).  However, no matter what time you go, I don't think you'll be disappointed.  

23 minutes ago, kellyco said:

No, hibachi sells out and there is limited space on the tables.  I would book 7 now if it is available.  

Edited by reallyitsmema

In my experience the only 2 times offered for Hibachi to book in advance at (5:00, 5:15 and 5:30) and the the (8:30, 8:45 and 9:000

The 7:00, 7:15 and 7:30 slots are all left to book on board.  Your concierge should be able to get you one of those 7:00 ish spots.

• Like 1

If your concierge can’t book a reservation at 7 PM, odds are very good that time is not available for your cruise (i,e. it’s already sold out). You didn’t mention what ship you are sailing, but the hibachi restaurant is on the small side with limited seating, although the size varies depending on the class of ship. 

Thank you all for your replies. We will be on Harmony. I think I will keep what we have and see if the concierge can switch our time. If it cannot be changed, we may opt for a lunch on a sea day.