Alaska B2B in Ruby Princess May 7-27 - Semi Live

cruzin4us

Tomorrow is debarkation day and I’m in group A which is the first group to walk off in the morning at 7:50.  I’m need to high tail it to the Uber line because SW Airlines changed my flight to 10:50 which is too early for my comfort zone.   

Hopefully the stars line up and it will be problem free.  I’m thanking my lucky stars I got TSA pre check last month.   I forgot it was a holiday weekend so my panic mode is starting to set in.  

There was a lot of plumbing problems on the ship this cruise.  One group I met was without a functioning toilet for 5 days out of 10.  I didn’t have any issues but I heard a few guests did.  

more later…..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrankieJayIII said:

in other news we are officially packed and slated to be picked up in 11 hours,..  will be crossing paths with @cruzin4us and to the terminal by 9am to board the glorious ruby.  thanks for all the posts.  appreciate your hard work!

9am? You're going to be there before the workers at the pier! 😂

• Haha 2

Was off the ship and in an Uber at 7:58 am.  Now I can relax because I should be at the airport by 8:35 or so.   I didn’t enjoy waking off toting a heavy bag, a purse and 2 small carry ons.  I was a huffing and a puffing when I got to the Uber line.    
the line for the elevator was insane once off the ship (well on the ship as well) so I opted for the escalator.    That’s an accident waiting to happen with people hauling more luggage than they can manage.  Once I made it down the elevator I was home free

customs didn’t use facial recognition this cruise (they did 10 days ago) but the line went super fast.  

• Like 2

Well, remember my Murphy’s Law???   Well, my Uber driver got pulled over for speeding right as we entered the airport.   Now I’m sitting in the car waiting for the driver and the policeman to get done with the ticket process.   Tick tick tick tock.  My driver can’t find his insurance card. Tick tock tick tock.   I can’t make this s$&t up

6 minutes ago, cruzin4us said:

Well, remember my Murphy’s Law???   Well, my Uber driver got pulled over for speeding right as we entered the airport.   Now I’m sitting in the car waiting for the driver and the policeman to get done with the ticket process.   Tick tick tick tock.  My driver can’t find his insurance card. Tick tock tick tock.   I can’t make this s$&t up

No good vacation goes unpunished. 😂

• Haha 1