OceanReady Credit Card question

bayportkat

We are trying to complete our information in the Princess app for our upcoming cruise.  Our family has 2 rooms but the app will only let us put the credit card in for one of the rooms. It gives us an error message for the second room. Does anyone know why this would happen?  We would like all charges to go on the same card. Thanks for any information. 

15 hours ago, bayportkat said:

It gives us an error message for the second room. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Are you trying to use autofill for any portion of entering the information for the second room? 

I have noticed an issue with autofill. Try everything manually, and make sure you somehow hit "enter" between filling out the fields. I had issues that this resolved, obviously may not be the same as yours.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2023 at 4:19 PM, bayportkat said:

We are trying to complete our information in the Princess app for our upcoming cruise.  Our family has 2 rooms but the app will only let us put the credit card in for one of the rooms. It gives us an error message for the second room. Does anyone know why this would happen?  We would like all charges to go on the same card. Thanks for any information. 

If you do figure out how to get the resolved without using a "burner" card, let us know. I saw someone suggest have a rep do it for you - curious if that will work.   I am following this thread. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

I just got off the phone with OceanReady team and was told there was no way to enter a credit card into both reservations.  My choices were to enter a different card (can be changed onboard), or leave it blank and sort it out when you get to port (both rooms can have the same credit card if you are onboard).  

Additional fun fact: The rep also informed me that I could not verify the passage documents for my kids since they are not "linked" to my reservation (whatever that means). Even if I fix the credit card issue, I will need to sort the docs out at the port.  Very frustrating that their systems allow you to book kids in their own room but don't allow a parent to enter the required details (credit card and passage doc verification) before we all get to port.  Grrr.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChbyMnky said:

Update: 

Additional fun fact: The rep also informed me that I could not verify the passage documents for my kids since they are not "linked" to my reservation (whatever that means). Even if I fix the credit card issue, I will need to sort the docs out at the port.  Very frustrating that their systems allow you to book kids in their own room but don't allow a parent to enter the required details (credit card and passage doc verification) before we all get to port.  Grrr.

My child is in the next cabin alone and he IS linked to my booking.  I can login to his booking online, sign up for the teen club, and a few other things, but still cannot agree to the contract for him.