Carnival Spirit 4232 Aft balcony extended divider

uapyro

On the Carnival Spirit we have the aft balcony on deck 4 room 4232 and some of our friends are going and got the room 4230 right next to ours.

I can not find a definitive answer if the divider on the aft balcony on deck 4 can be opened. I've found some videos of rooms on other Spirit class ships that "looks" like it could be opened on 4 aft but I can't tell for certain.

It’s been many, many years since Carnival stopped allowing the balcony dividers on the aft balconies of Spirit class ships to be opened.  Ten, maybe 15 years.  So, don’t plan on it.  Every time I pass the aft of a Spirit class ship I look, and no dividers are ever open.  EM

On 5/10/2023 at 10:54 AM, uapyro said:

I can not find a definitive answer if the divider on the aft balcony on deck 4 can be opened.

Definitively, the divider between the two rooms you mentioned can NOT be opened per Carnival's website for travel agents:

Screenshot_20230512-021952__01.jpg

Edited by knagl

Although not an Aft stateroom, we were on the Carnival Legend (sistership to the Spirit) in January with an adjoining stateroom (6239/6243) traveling with DSIL. We asked to have the balcony divider opened - but then had it closed that same day. Unlike HAL ships that we are accustomed to with three divider panels that only one folds onto the other, the Legend's panel was one piece that when opened blocked a good part of the railing.

A6503387.thumb.JPG.a92cdd664eb2403902baefaec3a8a7dd.JPG

A6503389.thumb.JPG.e7f16d37c2e4d01901640d99559a7718.JPG

Edited by Heartgrove