Around the World with the Diva vs. Ships in the Night

tbmrt

Yep it’s hard to answer as the shows are completely different, Around the World with the Diva is campy, silly and best enjoyed with a drink. Ships in the Night is a full theatrical show but I found the plot odd and hard to work out what it was actually about. 

Two completely different shows as folks have mentioned. If the Diva is Carlos, Around the World is silly, campy fun. We love that show and this last sailing on Scarlet Lady we caught four different shows/events with Carlos. Best Diva Ever! 

Ships in the Night is a full production show, though both sailings on Scarlet Lady the show has been cancelled for us. So we've yet to see it. 

• Like 1

Ships into the night is honestly the worst show on any Virgin ship. Around the world with the Diva is excellent, but some Diva's are better than others, and I agree Carlos IS the best Diva of them all! If he is on your sailing don't miss it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Diva show was one of the best shows I've seen in 50 cruises. If you like a little bit of raunchy, bawdy humor and aren't offended, you'll have a lot of fun.  

Ships in the night was alright; worth seeing if you have the time to go. But if you can only choose one, definitely the Diva show.  Ships in the Night is most similar to song/dance production shows you would find on any cruise ship.