US AMEX Offer for RCL

1 hour ago, rockon391 said:

I have a platinum and a Hilton card and this offer does not show up. Do you do something special to get it??

Can someone please help answer this question? I have the Amex Platinum and Amex Blue card and neither has the RC offer. 😢 

57 minutes ago, KBRADFORD79 said:

Can someone please help answer this question? I have the Amex Platinum and Amex Blue card and neither has the RC offer. 😢 

There isn’t anything you can do. Some times you receive them and sometimes you don’t. I’ve had the last 3 offers but not this one 

1 hour ago, KBRADFORD79 said:

12 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

There isn’t anything you can do. Some times you receive them and sometimes you don’t. I’ve had the last 3 offers but not this one 

Ditto for me too.  I've cashed in 3 times on these offers but nothing on my card so far.  The last time I took advantage of it it was reported available here on CC but didn't show up on my offers for about a week.  Check back every now and again.  Hopefully it is just slow getting there. 🙂 

For those not seeing the offer, add random ones until the offers page starts showing you fewer. The list caps out and will only show so many at once, but adding those you are shown will cause new ones to show up. You may need to leave the offers page and return to it in order for it to refresh. Eventually, you'll reach a point where you don't get any new ones. If you get to that point and don't see the RC offer, then you didn't get it. These are generally targeted so not everyone gets them. If you have a branded Amex (e.g. Hilton), you likely will not see this offer on that card. They generally only appear for unbranded cards (Gold, Platinum, Blue Cash, Blue, etc.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1