Princess transfers to the airport ?.........

monakayk

Does Princess have a shuttle to San Francisco International Airport from the cruise port?  If so... how do we book it? Do I need to go through my travel agent to do that or do I call up Princess and let them do it for me? Any additional help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, monakayk said:

Does Princess have a shuttle to San Francisco International Airport from the cruise port?  If so... how do we book it? Do I need to go through my travel agent to do that or do I call up Princess and let them do it for me? Any additional help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

You go through your TA, since they own your reservation. 

16 minutes ago, monakayk said:

Thank you in advance.

Yes, just tell your TA you want to book the Princess transfer from port to the SFO airport.

IF your flight is after 4 pm, there is a San Francisco tour.  The tour is great and will drop you at the airport. It is 79 each, I think, only $40 more than the base transfer. 

About booking it at the excursion desk?  On our trip (in April) I tried to get the airport transfer from the excursion people and it was a huge fiasco.  Fortunately, I had preferred to take the tour but it was listed as sold out  in the weeks before the trip.

The lesson for me was IF you want the transfer, have your travel agent order it! 

You can try to do it yourself (especially if booked directly from Princess),

Go to your booking

Find Travel (the airplane)

Scroll down some, and you will find Transfers

I hope that this helps! 

Here's my experience.

Princess transfer is $40 per person, taxi is $60.  So if you have 2 or more people in your party, it's cheaper to use a taxi.  And you don't have to wait for the entire bus to fill, or wait until the entire luggage compartment is emptied.  

• Like 1