Transportation from SeaTac airport to Royal Caribbean port?

motherof2

Royal will have transfer motorcoaches that you will need to pre-book, or there is Uber or taxi service.

Flash - New this year is Royal and Celebrity are able to check-in cruise passengers USING the TRANSFER BUSES at the airport as long as passengers have completed their online check-in.  These passengers will be given a bracelet indicating that they are already checked-in and will be able to bypass the check-in line by showing their Set Sail or Express Pass and passport.   

Yesterday (5/12) was the first day of the new program, and it generally went well.  There were a few passengers who insisted  that they were fully checked-in, but were missing filling in Country of Birth, Country of Residence, and the ever popular Emergency Contact phone number.

• Like 1

I would try for this, but I'd have to have my big box agency call and my days of sitting on the phone with them forever while they call Royal are done.  I can't order transfers online unless it is an after cruise "excursion".

Anyway, we chose Seattle Express to get to the pier and back to airport after. Told that it's kind of pricey by others ($ almost $50 pp RT) but used them back in 2019 and we liked them.  We like being picked up from our airport area hotel and having a scheduled time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

Anyway, we chose Seattle Express to get to the pier and back to airport after.

After your cruise, and after leaving the terminal building, stay to the right, walk past all the motorcoaches, and you will find Seattle Express at slot R or S at the end of the driveway area.

PXL_20220802_165025831(1).jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oldplayer532 said:

how common is sharing a taxi at midnight from airport to downtown hotel?

I've never had to share a taxi with a stranger coming from the airport in SEA, and I've landed late. 

• Like 1