Disembarking Queen Victoria at Southampton

milleruszk

It seems that since our last voyage, Cunard has changed its disembarkation coach service from Southampton to Heathrow.  We went online to book the transfer now handled by Cruise Connect.  We were informed that it was not possible to book the transfer online.  In the past we just booked the transfer while we were on the ship.  Is that still an option?  Please advise.   Thank you.

I'm not an expert but I believe if you are paying for the transfer you can book online but if it is a transfer included within your Cunard fare then you will need to book over the phone. Best of luck with that, I've been trying for three weeks to get through on the phone with no luck. We have given up and gone with other arrangements. There's a post about Cruise Connect/Intercruises over on the P&O thread. They are experiencing difficulties at the moment. 

9 hours ago, milleruszk said:

It seems that since our last voyage, Cunard has changed its disembarkation coach service from Southampton to Heathrow.  We went online to book the transfer now handled by Cruise Connect.  We were informed that it was not possible to book the transfer online.  In the past we just booked the transfer while we were on the ship.  Is that still an option?  Please advise.   Thank you.

It was certainly possible last summer, as a form appeared in our cabin.

5 hours ago, CGreenhills said:

I'm not an expert but I believe if you are paying for the transfer you can book online but if it is a transfer included within your Cunard fare then you will need to book over the phone. Best of luck with that, I've been trying for three weeks to get through on the phone with no luck. We have given up and gone with other arrangements. There's a post about Cruise Connect/Intercruises over on the P&O thread. They are experiencing difficulties at the moment. 

Thank you for your reply.   We have, in the past, always booked the trip to Heathrow while on board the ship.  As I understand it from other posters this option is still available.

13 minutes ago, Chart Room Princess said:

I have taken the bus to Heathrow several times. Our disembarkation time has always been 8:00 am. So by the time the bus is loaded and depending on traffic, we have arrived around 10:00 or a little earlier or later.

Thanks!