Ovation of the seas coastal kitchen seperate to suites lounge? Drinks not included?

I just found out suites lounge is on end of deck 12, coastal kitchen is seperate on deck 14. Does this mean drinks are not included in coastal kitchen like they are on most ships? As on most ships they are joined together 

6 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

They are only included on Oasis class not Quantum class so yes you are right.

2 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Complimentary beverages are only available in the SL on Q class ships during happy hour.

Thank you. Im a bit gutted, i planned believing it will be same as symphony of the seas... so thought id prioritise the coastal kitchen, bag some free drinks and save on a drinks package... which made up for a chunk of the extra i paid for the upgrade. The other main saving was free internet which after 3 hrs on the ship hasnt been too good, having to turn it off and use normal data while in port just to get things loading. Not a good start 😕

58 minutes ago, mashisback said:

Does this mean drinks are not included in coastal kitchen like they are on most ships?

Welcome to the bizarre inconsistency of the Royal Suite class.  

Actually, most ships don't offer the 11am to 11pm beer and wine in the suite lounge that Oasis class ships do.  Only Oasis class ships offer that.  So technically it isn't "most" ships.