Concierge Lounge on Riviera - is entrance on port or starboard side?

cruiserchuck

We are trying to pick a cabin on deck 9 on Riviera, and saw a review that mentioned it can be noisy along the starboard side near the Concierge lounge and laundry.  

Is the entrance to the Concierge lounge on the port or starboard side?

Is the entrance to the laundry area on deck 9 on the port or starboard side?

Thanks for this information.

Both

I think deck 9 is one of the laundries that has a hallway and is accessible from either side, some are not. The lounge definitely has a door on both sides.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruiserchuck said:

We are trying to pick a cabin on deck 9 on Riviera, and saw a review that mentioned it can be noisy along the starboard side near the Concierge lounge and laundry.  Is the entrance to the Concierge lounge on the port or starboard side? Is the entrance to the laundry area on deck 9 on the port or starboard side?

Make sure to study the deck plans.

We stayed far aft in A4 9136 (port side) on Riviera 12/2021. Got my exercise each day walking to and from the Concierge Lounge, that is across from 9020-9026 (port side cabins). The launderette is just aft of the Concierge lounge, across from 9030-9032 (port side cabins). Didn't do laundry on her, though did on Sirena (11/2022).

I found the old information I posted 6 or 7 years ago, here is the 411 on all the decks with laundry rooms on Riviera, don't know about Marina, but it's probably the same. 

Just a odd note on the laundry locations as we've discussed this before. I checked this out and decks 11 & 7 have entrances on the port side that open directly into the laundry room. Decks 10 & 8 have entrances from the port side that opens into a little hallway with crew area on one side and the entrance to the laundry on the other. It does not go to the starboard side. Deck 9 has a hallway that connects from the port to starboard side with the laundry through an entrance in the middle. 

(Also, fun things to do while you're on a transatlantic) 

Edited by ORV
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DoulaAnn said:

As far as I remember, there is an entrance on either side, but I wouldn't swear to it.  I'm reasonably certain there is an entrance on the port side.

See post #2