E-Docs & Luggage Tags

13 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

Upcoming sailing the end of June. When can we expect E-docs and luggage tags from RCI?  

Thanks in advance for responses.  

30 days from your sail date you can log into your cruise on the website. Your edocs will be there, luggage tags are the last page.    Check in opened 45 days before your sailing, so if you haven't checked in yet and chosen an arrival time, you should do that ASAP.  

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, rockmom said:

30 days from your sail date you can log into your cruise on the website. Your edocs will be there, luggage tags are the last page.    Check in opened 45 days before your sailing, so if you haven't checked in yet and chosen an arrival time, you should do that ASAP.  

To add to that.  You can get your boarding time on the app without finishing all of the other check in stuff.  So do that first and pick your time. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

Upcoming sailing the end of June. When can we expect E-docs and luggage tags from RCI?  

Thanks in advance for responses.  

My mom and I are sailing on Mariner, June 23rd. Our e-docs and luggage tags are available today, 30 days out. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, topnole said:

To add to that.  You can get your boarding time on the app without finishing all of the other check in stuff.  So do that first and pick your time. 

@topnole thanks!, That's great to know.

Dan

1 minute ago, Twin Dad said:

@topnole thanks!, That's great to know.

Dan

No problem.  Yeah.  It’s hard to put all that info in right away if you are doing it for an entire family.  Takes a while getting all of my kids info in there.  Much easier to get my time slot and come back later.  

• Like 1