Pictures of Cats and also Carnival Venezia Maiden Inaugural First Revenue Cruise

BlerkOne

6 hours ago, kwokpot said:

That looks yummy! We had a great Diamond lunch last November on the Celebration. It was our first since turning Diamond and we will look forward to that on our next Carnival cruise. I can do without the cocktail parties and TBH we don't attend those anymore. 

It was excellent. Not sure I can order the prime rib tonight after that, but also still a little full.

• Like 2

We were exhausted after an all day adventure to Grenada and Alhambra, so took a nap and I noticed it was 9:02 Oops. But we did have a wonderful snack in Granada in the late afternoon. I think we'll miss the Deli, so perhaps pizza or room service.

• Like 3

Room service it is. Tuna sandwich with chips, BLT with potato salad, Killer Chicken Quesadilla. Order of fries. Bag of ice. Huh? Still no ice buckets on the ship I guess. Get me Christine! $27 and change, 20-30 minutes delivery. Priceless.

Anyway, I may try to find a cheap ice chest tomorrow in Gibraltar.

I may have to try the $5 PBJ sandwich so I'm qualified to talk about it.

RS menu:

QR-Menu-Room-Service-10amto6am-addBurger-012023.pdf

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I’ve never ordered room service before except for the continental breakfast (which I love), do you know if you can ask for different bread for the sandwiches instead of white?

Thank you for taking time out of your vacation and entertaining us with this review.  

Just now, luvcruzing said:

I’ve never ordered room service before except for the continental breakfast (which I love), do you know if you can ask for different bread for the sandwiches instead of white?

Thank you for taking time out of your vacation and entertaining us with this review.  

I imagine you can ask for anything they have - looks like rye or whole wheat shuld

be available. Maybe even a hamburger bun?

I did ask if I could sub french fries for the potato salad and was told no, but could have potato chips.

Continental breakfast is still available, but the door hanger cards are gone and you have to call in the order.

• Thanks 1