Current revolution schedule?

mahasamatman

20 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

To me, this does not say anything new than what has already been communicated in the altered Revolution Schedule that is currently posted on Celebrity's trade website.  The old chart had dates and the current one has the dates replaced with TBD.  To me this is tantamount to saying that the schedule is on hold and pending review.

So I just feel you received the written version of what is in the chart.

Totally agree; X is at least confirming, as of today at least, there are no updates

10 hours ago, prmssk said:

I have a bit more understanding for the helipad which I agree was built for crew and  really just an extra bonus sometimes. On the other hand, the Retreat Deck is space built for passengers that Retreat guests are paying for in their cruise fare. When it was built it should have been designed such that they can maintain consistent access for all Retreat guests. 

Agreed. And, it's been my understanding that the elevators were installed to accommodate those who cannot walk the stairs to The Retreat Sun Deck. However, the elevators on both ships are not working and they are waiting on parts and repairs to get them serviceable once again. We don't know the back story to this story, however.

On 5/24/2023 at 5:25 PM, MandL said:

The ships need to be revolutionized, and NOW.  Stop with the spending and building more Edge class ships (trying to find your place between the millennial passenger and boomer passenger).   If you want to keep the boomer generation cruising and spending money, step up your game and modernize your ships.  We aren't dead yet.  It's no wonder Lisa passed the torch.  The Board probably tied her hands.  

I agree that they need to stop building shops that is almost all Infinity Balconies and update your current fleet.

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, coaster said:

Constellation cancelled her Revolution with all the hype that Celebrity did prior to Covid. She seemed in decent shape to me back in March. Public areas got a refresh, but cabins not so much.  Cabins still dated, but still ok to book her again.

I was on Constellation in May and thought the ship was well maintained and had a good vibe.

I have often sailed on Millenium that Has been Revolutionized.   probably the only thing I really liked about that remodel is the better Cabin TV's and the content. (Running account information). otherwise I could live with it the way it is.

I was told that a Lot of improvements would take place in 2024 and I have booked a Transatlantic on Constellation  (March 23-April 6,2024) that I hoped I could link to a B2B but the ship has No next cruise listed for a few weeks So that must mean it's going to have a drydock and other work scheduled for a European/Mediterranean port.