Live from the Pearl

Smellytoes

Dinner at Cagneys last night was better  the sides were served hot.  My prime rib was good.  The 7 layer chocolate cake was very good and the raspberry crème brûlée again was awesome. We watched some sea side duo and just headed to bed for some reason my phone didn’t reset the time so I’m sitting at the pool at 645 am. I thought it was almost 8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2023 at 12:42 PM, Smellytoes said:

Today the weather was still saying rain all day. I did the restless native catamaran in sunny skies and warm temperatures. It was a blast  I’m having lunch right now in osheehans it is consistently the best food on the ship and the service is wonderful. Tonight dinner is in moderno  we will see how that goes

I'm confused..... did it rain all day or was it sunny?

Yesterday we hung out by the pool  it was the warmest day of the cruise. Last night we hung out at spinnaker lounge then had dinner at la cucina. The calamari and beef tenderloin were excellent. We are docked in Boston now and having breakfast at osheehans. I’ll give some final thoughts when we get home (after I pick up my dog. I miss him so much)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WorkingForOBC said:

Thanks for the trip report. 

I guess you didn't get get off the ship in Bar Harbor? How was the customs process? Did you hear of any excessive issues/problems?

Looking forward to your final thoughts :⁠-⁠)

We stayed onboard in Bar Harrbor.  The customs process went fairly smooth.  It only took a few minutes and I didn't hear anyone complaining.

We went to Cagney's with the free at sea dining promo, and one person a la carte 

on the package we had one appetizer each (shrimp)  Also we I had a soup, my Mum had a salad, we got filets and two sides each, plus dessert.  OMG That chocolate cake. 

My husband ordered surf and turf and and the waiter told him he could have a soup or salad as well, it came with two lobster tails. 

We were only charged for surf and turf. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 9:44 PM, rdmurray said:

We went to Cagney's with the free at sea dining promo, and one person a la carte 

on the package we had one appetizer each (shrimp)  Also we I had a soup, my Mum had a salad, we got filets and two sides each, plus dessert.  OMG That chocolate cake. 

My husband ordered surf and turf and and the waiter told him he could have a soup or salad as well, it came with two lobster tails. 

We were only charged for surf and turf. 

You were using the free at sea promo.  The rules are different when using the latitudes voucher.

On 5/25/2023 at 2:19 PM, Smellytoes said:

I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm going to try to report live if it works. I'm sailing with my daughter but we have our own cabins.  That's a first for me.  We did this cruise in July but unfortunately my husband passed away unexpectedly the week before we left so that cruise is kind of a blur. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Hi. I was on that cruise.  Do you remember the name of the headline singer. He was from Ireland. I think his name was David.  Thanks

On 6/4/2023 at 10:31 PM, Smellytoes said:

You were using the free at sea promo.  The rules are different when using the latitudes voucher.

We were told on the Star, latitudes vouchers and package/FAS dinners  are the same now use anywhere.  

Same rules for both at the chosen venue.