Escape Main Dining/ Choir of Man

7 minutes ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Has Escape moved to the singular main dining menu?

I don't think NCL is making this change.  In fact, I think I heard that some of the menu changes on Prima were being rolled back in favor of what some would consider "traditional" for NCL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hallux said:

I don't think NCL is making this change.  In fact, I think I heard that some of the menu changes on Prima were being rolled back in favor of what some would consider "traditional" for NCL.

Thanks for the quick reply. When on Prima they said they were rolling it out. I liked the menu fine for a short cruise and don't care either way for a 5 night Escape. I might feel differently on a longer cruise tho.

1 hour ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Hi everyone!

Headed on the Escape 8/22 for my first NCL since my Prima cruise. Has Escape moved to the singular main dining menu? 

Also are their typical days/times for Choir of Man? (5 night sailing to Bermuda). TIA!!

Rotating menus. 

Post #147 has an example show schedule for the Eastern Caribbean. Post #21 has an example show schedule for the Western Caribbean.   Sprinkled throughout are the MDR menus from last week. 

Since the permanent replacement for After Midnight continues to be delayed, they have guest performers onboard and the show schedules evolve around the guest performers (who have contracts from 1 to 5 weeks). 

• Like 1