Adventure of the Seas, Deluxe Beverage Juice and Coffee-Windjammer and MDR in the morning

Up-scaling our morning beverages with our beverage package. Is fresh coffee and squeezed juice on offer at the Windjammer bar in the morning? And is it possible to order the fresh juice, and coffee in the MDR at breakfast? Or do we need to obtain from Cafe Promenade, and carry it in?

We didn't do the Windjammer breakfast much, but I can confirm that you can order specialty coffees and fresh-squeezed OJ in the MDR at breakfast with your drink package. The OJ is actually on the breakfast menu, but as an upcharge if you don't have the package.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ALTravelGal said:

Up-scaling our morning beverages with our beverage package. Is fresh coffee and squeezed juice on offer at the Windjammer bar in the morning? And is it possible to order the fresh juice, and coffee in the MDR at breakfast? Or do we need to obtain from Cafe Promenade, and carry it in?

I always get my fresh squeezed OJ somewhere in the WJ. Sometimes I have to look around for it. Radiance you walked out the back of the buffet 10 yards to the bar and it was there. It's usually near the back some where. 

• Like 1