Rudi's Seagrill Kids Menu

Pyxie

Ok, asking again because I have asked and searched for a long time,and for something that must exist because they offer a kids price, it seems more elusive than the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot lol.

Does anyone have a copy of the Rudi's Seagrill kids menu? I've even asked John Heald and he didn't have it. It's almost comical at this point.

I want to book it, but I have a very picky kid, and even though we are staying in a Family Harbor cabin and she can eat there for free, I'd rather not book her if there is nothing at all she'll eat.

1 hour ago, Pyxie said:

Ok, asking again because I have asked and searched for a long time,and for something that must exist because they offer a kids price, it seems more elusive than the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot lol.

Does anyone have a copy of the Rudi's Seagrill kids menu? I've even asked John Heald and he didn't have it. It's almost comical at this point.

I want to book it, but I have a very picky kid, and even though we are staying in a Family Harbor cabin and she can eat there for free, I'd rather not book her if there is nothing at all she'll eat.

I just looked on the Hub app (currently on the MG) and they don't show the kids menu, but I know they have one because I saw some kids ordering from one the other night. I don't know everything that was on it, but I remember one of the kids ordered chicken tenders and another ordered a hamburger.

1 minute ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

I just looked on the Hub app (currently on the MG) and they don't show the kids menu, but I know they have one because I saw some kids ordering from one the other night. I don't know everything that was on it, but I remember one of the kids ordered chicken tenders and another ordered a hamburger.

That's good to know, however both are options my daughter will not eat. When I say picky, I mean PICKY lol. I guess if she's free anyway, we can grab her something afterwards but I don't want to be wasteful.

1 hour ago, Pyxie said:

That's good to know, however both are options my daughter will not eat. When I say picky, I mean PICKY lol. I guess if she's free anyway, we can grab her something afterwards but I don't want to be wasteful.

You could always call Carnival's number for dietary assistance to see if you could make special arrangements for something specific for her. That way you don't have to worry about whether there will be something she can eat.

3 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

You could always call Carnival's number for dietary assistance to see if you could make special arrangements for something specific for her. That way you don't have to worry about whether there will be something she can eat.

Good idea!

Just a reality check - Rudi's tables are pretty close together, and there is not much room for a child in motion.  The meals are generally more relaxed and take longer than the MDR.  If your child can eat the meal in relative quietude, then go for it.

If the child has a wandering attention span, and is prone to moving about, then you may want to avoid Rudi's and the possible snarky stares you might get from other cruisers.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, evandbob said:

Just a reality check - Rudi's tables are pretty close together, and there is not much room for a child in motion.  The meals are generally more relaxed and take longer than the MDR.  If your child can eat the meal in relative quietude, then go for it.

If the child has a wandering attention span, and is prone to moving about, then you may want to avoid Rudi's and the possible snarky stares you might get from other cruisers.

My kids are 14 and 10. They aren't toddlers.

• Like 1