Radiance 2 bedroom Owners Suite electrical outlets?

4 hours ago, whoshwhosh said:

Booked into suite 9656.  Does the smaller bedroom have access to any US electrical outlets?  Can't tell by looking at pictures. 

Yeah hopefully it does but I dont remember seeing any. Just scanned 4 Videos of this Cabin and didnt see any.  Was on Brilliance Solo in same Cabin 7yrs ago. Ship was Designed over 20yrs ago, long before newer Ships started coming with ext outlets inc USB. Done several Cruises on Radiance, doing 6 more inc couple Panama Canals in Fall 2023 & 24... Good Luck!

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah hopefully it does but I dont remember seeing any. Just scanned 4 Videos of this Cabin and didnt see any.  Was on Brilliance Solo in same Cabin 7yrs ago. Ship was Designed over 20yrs ago, long before newer Ships started coming with ext outlets inc USB. Done several Cruises on Radiance, doing 6 more inc couple Panama Canals in Fall 2023 & 24... Good Luck!

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this. I was thinking the same thing that the older ship won't have an outlet in the secondary bedroom.  This may present a problem because we have a family member on a c-pap machine at night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whoshwhosh said:

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this. I was thinking the same thing that the older ship won't have an outlet in the secondary bedroom.  This may present a problem because we have a family member on a c-pap machine at night.

Understand, Step Dad used machine his last 8yrs. Also my Son in Law has had one for last 2yrs, takes his on Cruises and he's only 34. 

You should have electrical outlets in the small bedroom.  We were in cabin 8668 in January and there is a vanity cabinet in the smaller bedroom with electrical which we used to plug in our medical refrigerator.  I think you'll be fine. 

14 hours ago, newmercies said:

You should have electrical outlets in the small bedroom.  We were in cabin 8668 in January and there is a vanity cabinet in the smaller bedroom with electrical which we used to plug in our medical refrigerator.  I think you'll be fine. 

That's good news. Thank you for replying

• Like 1